So, then guys & girls, welcome to my latest Commercial Floorfillers Mix – March 2012.
Sorry I’ve taken so long to post a new mix, but I promise it’s well worth the wait. Loads of really good tunes around at the moment, especially remixes and bootlegs. This podcast is designed to get you bopping along & singing (well most of them are vocal trax!).
There’s loads of number 1’s in this, and remixes from some of my favourite producers including Dave Aude, eSquire & Axwell. This podcast signifies the type of music I like to play when in a commercial setting – typically a pre-club bar – getting you fired up ready for your onward journey into clubland (although quite rightly, a number of the trax I would also play in main room of a commercial club too!).
So here’s the all important Tracklisting.
1. decksteria ID
2. Emile Sande – Next To Me (Mojam)
3. Madeon vs Madonna – Get Into Icarus
4. High Society – Voyeur
5. Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Bad Boy Bill bootleg)
6. Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn’t Kill You (Project 46)
7. Mashup – International Chicks Party Whenever
8. Labrinth – Last Time (R3hab)
9. Cover Drive – Twilight (Fasano & Forest)
10. Sebastian Ingross – Calling (Lose My Mind)
11. David Guetta ft Sia – Titanium (eSquire)
12. Coldplay – Charlie Brown (Dave Aude)
13. Jessie J – Domino (eSquire vs Offbeat)
14. Rihanna – We Found Love (Chuckie)
15. Whitney Houston – So Emotional (eSquire vs Offbeat)
16. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (Mike Gloria)
17. Ivan Gough – In My Mind (Axwell)
Hope it gets you movin’ and singin’!! Final track is a banger...will set you up nicely for Houseteria Volume 3 (upfront dance music)....coming soon!
As always please do leave a comment & requests for future podcasts – you, the listener, make this podcast possible
See you on the dancefloor.
Pete H x